Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator
Knock Out jewelry
I wanted to use my initials for a name for the jewelry I make But something different as well for the ‘creations/crafts’
So the first 2 thoughts I had is Knock Out Jewelry and Kim’s Kustom Kreations. To put the 2 together how does K3O (For Knock out Jewelry and Kim’s Knock out Kreations (or Kim’s Kustom Knock out jewelry) together?
For those of you that have seen some of what I have already made for myself and others as well, I thought I’d include a price list for Ordering (or repair) as well as what I currently have in stock to use to make something for you. Stock items NOW AVAILABLE (earrings etc) for sale,
If you’d like to see some of my Previous Creations (Either made for myself or already sold) You can check out my ‘Creative Link Facebook Album’ (the link should work even if you are not a member!)
KO Jewelry by Kim Marie Ostrowski
1. All jewelry I make is one of a kind! I will not make any (exactly) the same and comes with a card of Authenticity. If you see anyone else wearing the same, someone copied me!
2. If I do get a bulk amount of something then there might be some bracelets or something I make that may be the same, but will be a limited run. This is used for fund raising to donate money to my favorite Charity (Best Friends Animal Sanctuary) even though
3. a portion of any and ALL sales is donated to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary.
4. If you have something made by someone else or store bought and want it fixed, I will be happy to help. Contact me for inquiry. I charge $5-$20 (toward supplies and time etc) depending on what needs to be replaced, fixed, or Up-cycled .
(always be sure to send the whole items Beads, Fasteners etc (even if broken) this way I can get it back as close if not ‘perfectly’ to what it was.)
5. Warranty -I would like for it to be fully UNlimited but sadly it’s not possible for at least one reason; some items I have are for a limited time
Unlimited– for changing a broken clasp, stretched out chord, anything that is kept in stock. or anything that is loose.
LIMITED- Replacing beads. As long as long as I or the store still has that (or a similar) bead in stock, I will fix it. Under the warranty. Otherwise
What I need to fix item under either warranty!
1. send all the pieces you can save, Mostly and especially the beads if a bracelet or necklace broke, and I will use the beads to fix. If there are not enough to recreate your item (and I nor the store have any left in stock) I will ‘Upcycle’ for instance a necklace into a bracelet. (or if you want to keep it a necklace, I will include some other beads I can find)
2. Note what the problem is and if it’s too loose or too tight, what is broken etc. & Include a phone number to contact you if I have a question.
3. you need to send me a picture (online if you can) or even look through my facebook ‘Creative Link’ Album for my crafts so I know what was yours and what it looked like. (this way if it’s replacing beads I can check the stores before I receive it and see what may match it!)
3. send the item with $5 for postage and handling to mail back
4. Also note If I do not have all the materials to fix an Item to what it originally was, Please make note what to up-cycle the materials into (earrings, Bracelet, etc). If you want earrings please note pierced or not (only Silver & Gold are available for non-pierced earrings) & Silver, Brass, Copper or gold, & Black* for pierced .
What’s In Stock?
Kim’s Knock Out Customs and Crafts Etsy store has closed due to the site’s latest changes for shop owners. I am currently working on settin up a WIX website; until then, please contact me via
I have currently been working on some digital items as well some templates to name one..I have a
*Captain’s/Fishing Log $1.00 (if you just want the fishing log let me know)
Necklace & earring sets
Beads may or may not be magnetic hematite
Beach Babe Boogie!
I also have many decorative tape designs I can use to make note cards, envelopes and anything you can think of
These are pictures I colored, I offer them as print or digital items
“Made to order” custom request pricing
*Items are made with Elastic chord (usually), Nylon or wire
|Item||$$$||# Crystals fit|
|Anklets & Bracelets||$5 & Up||up to 3|
|Earrings 1pr||$5 & Up||2 (per)|
|Necklace||$15 & up||6|
|Repairs / Upcycling||$5-$15|
|Rings*||$5 & up||1-3|
NEW!! Chokers Ribbon or Leather chord $5 -$10 Charms ( request picture of what’s in stock)
*Beaded Rings for $5 have seed beads with 1 crystal on them (and elastic cord is used)
*Wire Rings start @ $10 and up
Customer Information to be included
Item to be purchased, earrings, Bracelet, Ring, Necklace, pendant Necklace
Color You want (choose up to 4 in case I don’t have enough of one or 2)
Fit Snug or Loose (For Bracelets & Chokers)
important: Rings will automatically be made a little ‘loose’ to the measurement you give me so they can be worn in the spring & summer as our fingers swell during this time.
Options if Ring, or Bracelet do you want it made with elastic cord, Filament or wire?
Earrings Pierced or not
Pierced hook earrings available in Metal colors noted below + Black*
Non- pierced earrings available only in Silver and Gold
* I will not be held liable if measurement you gave me comes out toobig or small
* WIRE rings are made by request and cannot be returned
Give it your own personality!
Pendants $5 & up
Generic Bicone ‘crystals’ 2 for $1.00 for the large 4 for $1 for the small Red Blue Green ‘Topaz’ & Pink
Bi-cone Small or -Large $1.00 each Miscellany crystals (size or shape) are $2.00 & up
Swarovski Colors in Stock
Small – Green(Olive) Sparkly, Dk. Green ‘Frost’ Lt. Green, Purple (variations) Dk. Purple* Squares Dark Green Yellow, Blue (cobalt) , Lt. blue , Med. Navy Blue, Black Smoke, Purple Mix, Pink & Dark Pink, Clear, Copper/Black & Silver/Black
Large– Red Apple, Dk. Red (Blood) Blue Clear, Lt. Green, ‘Olive Green’ Lg. Yellow,/green Orange mix, Lavender Mix, Smoke
*Limited ($2.00) Dark Purple Squares, Light Blue, Flat ‘frost’ Red, Pink, Lt Green, Tear drop purple, Yellow Dangle
‘real’ ? Pearl & Black Pearl
Spacer * Beads
*Butterfly Star, Turtle, Heart, Flower, Dragon Fly, Large Ball, Large ‘UFO’, *bell, Hollow star Brass, Copper or Bronze Spacers available as well.
*check on availability
Gift tags and Bags please note what occasion you need it for, or a specific print (like Batman) you need it in
Fabric Gift Tags
‘Utility’ tags $5 each (Hand Sewn, Includes name if given and is reusable as Ornaments,bookmarks, hide money, and more)
20 Basic tags $10 plain fabric tag (no names or special sewing done)
Fabric Gift Bags $5 each
Please always check on availability of a color, bead etc when ordering a Made to order custom item. Some items are limited and will no longer be available, while others can be ordered.
I must receive the money via Cash, U.S. or International Money Order or
Paying via Paypal
Please go to This K3O page & scroll down to payment to order.
or if the paypal pay widget code does not work
(wordpress for some reason does not support the code)
Custom orders need to pay the ‘Base price’as deposit upon giving me the order.
*Paying via Paypal? Please contact me for the email address.
(even when it’s a gift, for instance some one pays $10, instead of taking from their end for gifting, the person it’s being gifted to, does not get the full amount!)
Postage & Handling $3 within the U.S.
In stock items ships within 1-2 weeks from date I receive order.
Please do not forget to add $3 for the postage in U.S. I will in NO way mail your item until I receive payment for postage.
Canada & Overseas I will find out the price before mailing In stock & custom items